• Register
  • Help

Topic: My first Terrabyte?

Share/Bookmark

Re: My first Terrabyte?

You\'re gonna have to buy two if you want your first terabyte [grin].

Note spelling. A terrabyte is when your kids eat dirt.

-- Martin

Originally posted by mschiff:
    You\'re gonna have to buy two if you want your first terabyte [grin].

-- Martin
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Or it\'s what Geroge W. Bush does when he attacks Al Qaida.

Daniel

Martin:

Point taken.

BUT it\'s my post and I\'ll spell terrabyte the way I want. As a matter of fact, I\'m going to add another r to now make it \"Terrrabyte.\" Don\'t try and stop me. I\'m just crazy enough to do it.

I would appreciate it if you\'d honor my creative vision. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

- Stewarrrt

Originally posted by mschiff:

<font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Or it\'s what Geroge W. Bush does when he attacks Al Qaida.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">G.W. is a man of very limited intelligence but he\'s not stupid enough to end up on the battle field (remember the Texan Air Force episode during Nam?)

500 GIG HARDDRIVE.... Wow, I\'ll take two of them right now!!!!
    Just call me \"Terra-Man\" [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

My instinct is that you\'d be better off using smaller drives and distributing the load.

Originally posted by P de Caumette:
    </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Or it\'s what Geroge W. Bush does when he attacks Al Qaida.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">G.W. is a man of very limited intelligence but he\'s not stupid enough to end up on the battle field (remember the Texan Air Force episode during Nam?) </font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">You completely misunderstood. You see, he pronounces the word \"Terror\" like \"terra\", so when he\'s attacking Al Qaida he\'s taking a bite out of terror, or a terrabyte. I guess my humor\'s too subtle.

Daniel

oh my, I´m afraid Stew has \"awaken the sleeping dragon\". Now we´ll have \"terrabytes\" in the next 5,700 posts about HDs. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

My first Terrabyte?

Okay -- just found out that LaCie has released a dual USB 2/Firewire 500 GIG harddrive.

Has anyone heard of problems with drives this big? I know there were problems with the early 200 Giggers a year ago, but I\'m wondering if these are successfully being used out there for Giga yet.

Thanks,

Stew

Go Back to forum