• Register
  • Help

Topic: Apology to Mediaventure

Apology to Mediaventure

In the recent piracy topic I started a while ago I made a remark about Mediaventure studios. I stated that they were having my piano libraries for an unacceptable \'evaluation\' period.

I recieved a message shortly after that clarifying this matter.

I sincerely apologise that I pointed my \"piracy\"-finger towards them, as it turns out they did not abuse the libraries in any way.

I was so frustrated by the whole piracy topic that I made a comment about a matter that should never have been presented in a public forum in the first place.

I was wrong and I\'m sorry for that.

Michiel Post

Re: Apology to Mediaventure

Wow....it\'s kinda cool that guys from Media Ventures apparently frequent this forum!

The Media Ventures Guys are here.....? wow,,, Greatness is in our midst.......

ACTUALLY, I\'m just glad to see a guy admit he\'s wrong... most won\'t do that. Michel, I\'m impressed with your humility [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I believe Trevor Morris Frequents this forum. He\'s one of the techs there I believe, maybe a composer, not sure.

he\'s the only vocal one it seems (atleast withoout hiding behind a handle, which is understandable)

Don\'t feel too bad.
    Some of the worst offenders have been fairly big fish believe it or not.
    It is not unheard of for people of some stature to sort of \"ignore the spirit of the license agreements\" but MV is really good about keeping everything legal in their work from what I have seen and heard. You can\'t go wrong in dealing with those guys.
    They do get very buisy though and if you or anyone sends them something to evaluate, it could take a little while to hear back from them.
    Hope all is well with you. Drop me an email sometime.
    Take care

Noticed that Hans Zimmer posted ones on the Nuendo forum.. he might be lurking here too.... doubt those guys got time for that though [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum