• Register
  • Help

Topic: Digideroooo... Where?

Share/Bookmark

Digideroooo... Where?

I have a client that\'s asking for a Digidiroo (have no idea how to spell it). Where can I find one?

Re: Digideroooo... Where?

Originally posted by J. Whaley:
    I have a client that\'s asking for a Digidiroo (have no idea how to spell it). Where can I find one?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Didgeridoo? If so, there may be others, but the only didgeridoo I\'ve seen is from Big Fish Audio, Didgeridoo and other Primitive Instruments:

http://www.bigfishaudio.com/4DCGI/detail.html?98

That\'s it? Humm,... I guess Nick Phoenix has a new instrument to include in RI2!

Thanks for the heads up

Originally posted by J. Whaley:
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">www.larkinam.com

Daniel

I have the Big Fish CD and I can recommend it. It is very authentic and has a good variety in different keys. Digeridoo (there are many spellings) is very dronal with throaty shouts and accents. You would do well with this one (short of getting a real didj player).
    I used it in a childrens film set it Australia and got nothing but great comments on the soundtrack.
    G\'day Mate,
    J

I play didgeridoo professionally, and would be happy to do a track for you. I\'ve done that for others here.

-- Martin

Originally posted by mschiff:
    I play didgeridoo professionally, and would be happy to do a track for you. I\'ve done that for others here.

-- Martin
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Is that your main stay martin! Ha! Just kiddin. Actually I don\'t have a budget to hire a live guy. I\'ll be lucky to spring for the sample collection, but I may work it in. Otherwise my client will get over the fact that he can\'t afford a didgi...

Thanks for everyone\'s feedback. Very helpful!

J-

Go Back to forum