• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Buy 2 Garritan Libraries and get 1 Free!

Share/Bookmark

Re: Buy 2 Garritan Libraries and get 1 Free!

We got GPO4 and IO in less than a year, grrrr. Do you think they would give me another?????
    ~Rodney

Quote Originally Posted by composingatnight View Post
    We got GPO4 and IO in less than a year, grrrr. Do you think they would give me another?????
    ~Rodney
    Wellllll, I'd seriously doubt if they'd do that, Rod. The promotion is for this short period, so I don't see how they could make the offer retroactive.

Randy

You almost tricked me. Buy 2 and get 1 free= three. So, buy two and get the third for free.

Raymond

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond62 View Post
    You almost tricked me. Buy 2 and get 1 free= three. So, buy two and get the third for free.

Raymond
    Ah, I see the potential confusion there. It's a commonly used phrase in American marketing, Raymond, to "buy 2 get 1 free" - meaning purchase 2 and get a 3rd for free. I see how that could be misinterpreted, but there was no intention to trick you! - It's a very good deal though, I'm sure some people will take advantage of the sale while it lasts.

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    Ah, I see the potential confusion there. It's a commonly used phrase in American marketing, Raymond, to "buy 2 get 1 free" - meaning purchase 2 and get a 3rd for free. I see how that could be misinterpreted, but there was no intention to trick you! - It's a very good deal though, I'm sure some people will take advantage of the sale while it lasts.

Randy
    Those americans

Raymond

Too bad!
    In a short time I purchased:
    in 2/27/2012 GIO;
    4/13/2012 GWI;
    6/21/2012 GPO4...
    I also bought "Garritan Classic Pipe Organs", but it is a time of crisis...

if it had been "buy 1 and get 1 free" I would have surely got instant orchestra. but spending 300$ is way to much for me!
    I hope there will be some other sale, maybe at christmas time.. :P

Arrrghhh! I bought GPO4 in late spring, and added JABB in August. I have my confirmation #'s; wonder if I can get credit for them.....? Love to have World..

Quote Originally Posted by BVstudios View Post
    Arrrghhh! I bought GPO4 in late spring, and added JABB in August. I have my confirmation #'s; wonder if I can get credit for them.....? Love to have World..
    With all due respect, BV, how could it be a Sale if the offer was retroactively applied to everyone over the last year - the last two years? The nature of sales is that the sale price applies to a narrow window of time - How else could they work?

I'm sure you glad to have the Garritan Libraries you have. Either save up for World, or keep your eyes peeled on this Forum for sales in the future.

Randy

Go Back to forum