• Help

Topic: JABB on two pc's?

Share/Bookmark

JABB on two pc's?

Can I load JABB onto a second pc?

Re: JABB on two pc's?

Number of installs and activations with Garritan libraries
    Last Updated 07/02/2012 02:42 PM | Article ID 5332

QuestionHow many times am I allowed to install and activate my Garritan library?

AnswerAll current ARIA-based libraries are allowed up to four installations and activations on different computers by a single user. Simply download your activation keycard and library installer to the desired computer by logging in at http://www.finalemusic.com/Support/Garritan.aspx. After the library is installed, launch the ARIA player and drag the keycard over the player to activate.
    Previous Garritan libraries that use the Kontakt Player allow for two installations and activations. This is done through the NI Service Center application that is installed with the library.
    For further information on activating Kontakt-based libraries, please contact Native Instruments.
    Arthur J. Michaels
    https://www.facebook.com/composerarthurjmichaels

Finale 2000 through Finales 25.4 (currently using Finale 25.4)
    Garritan COMB2, GPO4, GPO5, Audacity 2.1.3
    Core i7 860 @ 2.80 GHz, 8.0 GB RAM, Windows 10 Home Premium x64
    Dell 2408 WFP, 1920x1200
    M-Audio Delta Audiophile 2496
    M-Audio AV-40 monitors

Thanks for the reply but I still have a problem

Since I bought JABB over five years ago I have changed my email address so I can't login, I have tried my product Serial number but it still does'nt work!

I have also tried to change my address using the links but I need to login first which I can't do.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.c View Post
    Thanks for the reply but I still have a problem

Since I bought JABB over five years ago I have changed my email address so I can't login, I have tried my product Serial number but it still does'nt work!

I have also tried to change my address using the links but I need to login first which I can't do.
    So, Phil, the version of JABB you have runs on the Kontakt Player apparently. It can be a bit daunting to deal with Native Instruments, but I've been through it a number of times, and things have always worked out.

You need to go to the NI site and get help from their Support. That's the only reliable way of getting the help you need to straighten things out. Stick with it - demand help - I'm confident they'll fix things up for you.

Randy

Thanks Randy...will do

Phil

Go Back to forum