I am a male and a non smoker, but I have had Epilepsy since I was in high school. I need a health insurance for my health. However, I do not know much which type of the health insurance Health group, Community Health Plan or KPS health plan is good for me in Washington State in the US. Now I don't have a job and I am independent. Would someone give me hand?
Health Question and answer forum
Ask doctor spring