• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: TOB's Ambient Vibes Demo!!

TOB\'s Ambient Vibes Demo!!

Another excellent <font face=\"CG Omega\" size=\"3\" color=\"#72FEED\"><span style=\"background-color: #000000\">Cool Vibes</span></font> demo by TOB. This time he is making use of the effects patches like \"Ocean Vibes\":

Hans Adamson
    Art Vista Productions

Re: TOB\'s Ambient Vibes Demo!!

Very nice Tob, simple, ambient and beautiful. I\'m liking those vibes Hans [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I dont know, but I think that just made me a little horny...

Thanks Damon,

and Christian, I guess that was a compliment...

Tobias, which instruments were used in addition to the Cool Vibes patches?

Thanx guys. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

The good old roland strings, pro53 bass.. some custom percussion loops and hits. The ambient chords is an ambient patch from the Vibes Library and theres also the Damped Vibes patch for chords with delay on.

Very cool Tobias.

I gotta have those vibes, Hans. Definitely my next purchase.

-- Martin

sampling with the motor on is nice for one note at a time, but won\'t work with chords.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">In the case of Hans\'library it isn\'t true. Voicing chords with Cool Vibes doesn\'t cause any phase problems or artifacts.
    Check the \"Echoes of Springs\" (preferably processed version)demo on Arta Vista web site:
    http://www.artvista.net/Mp3\'s/128%20Kbit/Echoes%20of%20Spring%20fx128.mp3 [/url]

Ok I take it back.

Sounds great!

- Chris

I have this lib,

I dig this lib

I love the sound of these vibes; but I need to ask question of Hans (or anyone else knowledgeable):

I\'m a Mac user, and Halion is my primary soft-sampler. Has anyone tried to convert this library (via native translation or CDXtract/Translator)? And if so, does it work well? Or am I SOL, forced to droll over this set from a distance?

Okay, that\'s three questions. Hey, it\'s late. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum