• Register
  • Help

Topic: Does anyone have a link for the latest Steinway Grandioso Pedal Samples?

Share/Bookmark

Does anyone have a link for the latest Steinway Grandioso Pedal Samples?

They don\'t seem to be part of the update download from the Postaudiomedia website and I\'d like to have a complete sample pool (instead of the 98% that I currently have). Thanks in advance.

Re: Does anyone have a link for the latest Steinway Grandioso Pedal Samples?

Please let me know if you have success with this. I have experienced the same problem.

Lawrence

info@lawrencelougheed.com

I mailed my registration to Michiel via the Post website and got the full details by return.

Hope this helps

Mark

I\'m a registered user. I have the link. I\'ve followed the instructions, INCLUDING loading the additional samples. I still get the same problematic results. Others are apparently not.

Lawrence

yes, it worked fine for me Lawrence - mind you, I loaded Jeff\'s Maple Tools program from the new GOS update CDs and just took the Grandioso plug-in from the website. So my mileage may have varied.

BTW, I think it\'s worth perservering although I\'m afraid I\'m not being much help! The effect is pretty subtle if you\'re specifically listening for it, but for a pianist it somehow adds a strong extra degree of realism when you\'re playing. Feel free to mail me if there\'s anything useful I may be able to tell you.

Good luck

Mark

I recently (about a week ago) sent my registration information to Michiel but I have not heard back from him. He must be pretty busy or out of town because I know his customer care is excellent. He will email me a link to the samples when he replies to my registration?

You can download the pedals at:
    invisible MAPLE webpage
    Somehow something must have gone wrong. If you download the latest MAPLE files form the special Maple page (We send the link via private email only) you should be able to have all the WAV files without a problem.

Michiel Post

Michiel, I\'ve been waiting for the Maple tools to arrive with the GOS updates and now (obviously) I want to update my Grandioso to take advantage of the new pedalling features.

I went to your registration page (I can\'t remember whether I registered when I bought it or not - yes, I\'m a moron).

Also, your page automatically opened Outlook, which I never use - I only use web-based email. I hope this isn\'t a problem. I\'ve sent the email (by Yahoo).

Go Back to forum