• Register
  • Help

Topic: Avatar

Share/Bookmark

Can anyone tell me how to post an avatar? The edit profile does not accept my photo, says "invalid file" even though the file is with specs.

Richard

Re: Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rwayland View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to post an avatar? The edit profile does not accept my photo, says "invalid file" even though the file is with specs.

Richard
    For a very long time now, maybe 2 years, that function's been broken. It's a drag. None of us are able to change Avatars - the code is broken, and apparently can't be fixed. Admin has been told several times about it,- I assume it would have been fixed if it could have been. It's a mystery.

I Cannot Stand the Avatar I've been stuck with for several years now. I popped it in as just an experiment, I wanted to see what a rather random photo would look like online with those tiny Avatar dimensions. After just one day or so, I decided I really didn't care for it, and wanted to do something else more creative. BUT that's when the system got broken - I couldn't change it - and, as I'm saying, to this day none of us can change our pictures.

Sorry, Richard.

Randy

Re: Avatar

Hi, I just joined... I also want to upload a profile picture. I keep getting the "Invalid File" message as well.

Any help?

Thank you!

Kevin Michael Sak

Go Back to forum