Topic: EWQLSO Status Report

Share/Bookmark

Re: EWQLSO Status Report

mmmhmmmm sure Doug [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

hehee j/k

Cant wait to hear and play! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Doug,

When will you actually begin taking orders?? Pre-orders before the 16 to get in line??

Thanks,

Colin

Originally posted by scores4film:
    Doug,

When will you actually begin taking orders?? Pre-orders before the 16 to get in line??

Thanks,

Colin
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Colin,

We never take orders until a product is actually shipping.

If you enter your email address in the following page, you will be notified the moment EWQLSO is added to the site -
    http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/details.phtml?sku=EW-155

Take care,

Doug Rogers
    -------------------
    EASTWEST
    www.soundsonline.com

Will there be a lite or demo version?

Ooohh... in at the last minute. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Pretty smooth... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

But seriously, I appreciate the updates! I know this stuff ain\'t easy for you guys so I\'ll bite my tongue for a few more weeks...

Can you please use some Gen 1032A\'s at the auditioning, though (the other monitors [NAMM] don\'t let us hear it how it sounds in our real world working environments). I\'d like to hear it in stereo as well. I\'m guessing many are still using this outdated medium... or is it just me? [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks

EWQLSO Status Report

(1) The sound design/programming is officially done.

(2) Native Instruments will now encrypt the data, and add the interface and copy protection to each module.

(3) After this, the demo creators will get their copies. These composers have already been selected.

(4) We anticipate both the library and the demos will be released at approximately the same time.

(5) Our official release date is May 16.

(6) From May 19 the library will be available for auditioning in SURROUND SOUND at EASTWEST in West Hollywood - by appointment only. Please contact emily@eastwestsounds.com to make an appointment.

(7) Nick Phoenix will also conduct some clinics at EASTWEST to explain the features of the library.

(8) Clinics are also being organized in other US cities. We will publish this information when it is finalized.

(9) Clinics are also being organized in other countries by our distributors. We will publish this information when it is finalized.

(10) Anyone that wants to repeat what we just did should see a shrink first!

Take care,

Doug Rogers
    -------------------
    EASTWEST
    www.soundsonline.com

Anyone that wants to repeat what we just did should see a shrink first!

I can image ...Quite an undertaking!

Just wondering will there be any kind of a translater avalible that will allow this library to be played in Gigastudio or do you have to purchase Kontakt to run them?

Native Instruments will now encrypt the data
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">So that answers the question I keep asking about copy-protecting the programs rather than the samples. Penny dropped.

Kenn159,

The player is included with the library so you don\'t need to convert to Giga or buy Kontakt.

Will the programs and samples be editable individually?

Go Back to forum