• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: The great PayPal debate

The great PayPal debate

Good morning,

I was just bugging Mark and keeping him up way late and he turned me on to some older posts about PayPal. Yikes! I had no ideal.

Do you, as a possible customer, feel uncomfortable with PayPal as your only choice or does it not really matter to you?

Thanks for any input.

Wishing you a great week

Re: The great PayPal debate

To me it doesn\'t matter - if I like the product and the company which I will buy from, I\'ll not let the fact that X company only has paypal payment option.

For example, I would buy your lib if I had more budget. Must wait until next year for my next buying spree. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Sample CDs should be available in supermarkets all over the globe! Think about it! The unintended sales alone would be worth the trouble setting it up.
    Internet or even ordering it in a music shop can be a serious barrier for those who need that extra push. But actually holding the CD in your hands while shopping for candy bars and coke is like putting an alcoholic in a liquor store. So what are you gonna do?

BTW, I ordered DIVA at House of Samples to make sure that I wouldn\'t trouble the person who is ordering it for me with PayPal.

Alex Cremers

Haha, yea, you are right, Alex. That\'d definetly be fun. Shopping around seeing s brand new Library next to coke [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Back to topic... I didn\'T have problems ordering via PayPal. I already told Francis that the only thing that appeared was a higher exchange rate between USD-Euro (141Euro instead of \"everywhere else\" 137Euro). No other problems occured....yet *g*

Thank you for the feedback.

I have received a few PM’s on the subject. Again, I hade no ideal PayPal was so lame.
    Dawn and I are looking into alternatives.

I have been using PayPal both as a seller and buyer since it first started. I have never had a single problem with them, and all my transactions have worked perfectly. I would go out of my way to buy WITH PayPal.

-- Martin

Um? Yes, I have not had any real problem but I received a few heads up from developers and their horror stories about frozen accounts and what not.

I just signed up for my own shop

Looks better anyway. Us little guys need to appear big [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

This is why NS is the best forum on the net. I get friendly advice from all of you and from others in the buss. Just a great place!

Yea, NoSo really is an amazing place after all... Big thanks to Papa [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Only use Paypal if I *ABSOLUTELY* have to, which means I usually avoid it, and might choose to buy something else if someone else has it without Paypal. Ya, supposedly things have changed, but why risk my MONEY, that I might never get back on it. No thanks. I haven\'t had any problems but have personally known someone else who has, not just the horror stories that you hear. Other alternatives are certainly welcome.

Bela D Media will be using ETI within the next day or so.
    We will keep Pay Pal there as well.

Go Back to forum