• Register
  • Help

Topic: 24 Bit 48Khz Halion Ultimate Yamaha C7 Library Released !

24 Bit 48Khz Halion Ultimate Yamaha C7 Library Released !

The 24 Bit Halion version of our great library is now available !(New Halion demos linked at the bottom of this post ).

over 3100 samples, 12.4 Gigs in size 12 CDs, we recorded the best sounding Yamaha C7 Conservatory we could find. This library is set up in 3 instruments : Ambient, Close Miked and Player Perspective so you get to choose what particular microphone position is right for your project. Each Instrument is 4.1 Gigs in size !
    All 88 notes were sampled in 6 velocities pedal down and 6 velocities pedal up with decays varying from 20 seconds for some A0 to B2 samples, 16 seconds for C3 to B5 samples and natural decay for the upper octaves. A release layer is also included, and finally sustain pedal on and off noise fx. No Loops are used in this library.

This library was recorded with only the best audio equipment currently available in the world, Avalon and Millenia H3V preamps and B&K microphones.

A incredible sounding library at a very reasonable price point $199.95 U.S.

Judge for yourselves by listening to our demos, in our opinion this is the best and most complete Yamaha C7 sample library ever created.

System Requirements :
    Minimum : P4 1.6 Ghz or XP1700+ cpu and 756 Megs of Ram this is with 1 second preload and 256 voices in Halion.
    A Defragmented 7200 Rpm ATA100 Hard Drive
    Recommended : P4 2.0 Ghz or XP2000+ cpu and up + 1 Gig of DDR Ram or more.
    This library was tested successfully with the following Hard drives : Maxtor,Western Digital and IBM GXP75 ATA 100 7200 drives.
    Mac users need Expander 7.0.3 to expand the files, this new version of expander now unrars winrar 3.0 files perfectly.

These demos were recorded with absolutly no effects no EQ.

Ambient Halion Demo :

Player Perspective Halion Demo :

Close Miked Halion Demo :

Please visit us @
    www.vintaudio.com [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Vintaudio Productions.

Re: 24 Bit 48Khz Halion Ultimate Yamaha C7 Library Released !

Franky -

I just posted to your other post about this on Cubase... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Anything us Mac Halion users need to be aware of? (The RAR 3.0 decompression problem has been taken care of with the release of Expander 7.0.3.)

You\'ll have my order this afternoon... (or as soon as my credit card payment posts...) [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

First off thank you for your order [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Nope, nothing special except the memory requirements are the same, you still need a minimum of 756 megs of ram and I strongly strongly suggest at least 1 Gig of Ram to run the 6 velocity preset, the 4 velocity preset will run with 512 megs of ram.

I am soooo glad the whole issue with RAR files is finally settled for Mac, the compression of RAR is unbeleivable, 12 gigs in 6 cds, can\'t beat that. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Actually I\'ll update my system Requirements for Mac now that you made me think about Expander.

Vintaudio Prod.

I\'m using EXS....any plans for an EXS version?

Yup, EXS24 is next on my list as soon as I\'m finished with the Kontakt version which is almost finished btw. Late this week or early next week would be a pretty reasonable time line.

Vintaudio PRod.

Go Back to forum