• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: free choir samples

free choir samples

Until i can afford to get SOV or when VOTA is useable on a mac i need some choir samples..

i did a search this afternoon, and the only choir i could find was on the worra site.. a boys choir.. but the link was broken.

any links that you can think of would be greatly appreciated.

Re: free choir samples

If you don\'t already have them, the SF2s \"Choir Choral AAHS\", \"Soul OOHS\", and \"Soul AAHS\" are nice. The site I got them from is down, but you can find them somewhere else, I\'m certain of it. I\'ve got a nice creepy choir I, sort of, made myslef. Here\'s a sample of it being used: http://www.angelfire.com/film/odd/Ghouls_nGhostsSeaSick.mp3 (it\'s the only choir in it, so it\'ll be easy to hear). If you want me to upload it, I will.

There will be a section of Diva Classical Female Soloists on the next run of GOS updates.

We are considering a small give away or NS full copy contest as well. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

When I clicked on this thread, I thought you were going to give a link to some free choir samples. Instead you\'re just ASKING for them. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Hey, these sounfonts are quite cool, check this link;
    hehe, this is Irina Brochin.sf was really super cool!!!
    Yep, these are excellent samples! [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for the \"irina brochin\" link. The soundfont sounds really nice - even Mrs Rudi liked it!!! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Good link!

Thanks marco b- very nice!

Thanks marco b- Very nice!

Hello musicians!

I [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] recorded that Irina Brochin SoundFont and even sing with her in a choir.

[img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] Happy downloading [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] and also visit my HP

Warning musicians!!

The soundfonts on the papelmedia site are NOT copyright free, which is something Herr Papel doesn\'t mention.

Go Back to forum