• Register
  • Help

Topic: SampleTekk Winter Sale - 50% discount on EVERYTHING! Win samples worth 500 USD!

Share/Bookmark

SampleTekk Winter Sale - 50% discount on EVERYTHING! Win samples worth 500 USD!

Greetings!
    Time again for our annual Winter Sale where you can grab multisampled instruments for you Halion, Kontakt, EXS24, Gigastudio sampler.
    Choose between grand pianos, uprights, flutes, organs, brass, harpsichords, choirs and other instruments.

Also, by the end of the sale, (that goes on between November 1:st and December 1:st), we will pick one winner, that get's $500 worth of samples from us. To enter that draw, just participate in this thread.

Check out the samples here: www.sampletekk.com
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: SampleTekk Winter Sale - 50% discount on EVERYTHING! Win samples worth 500 USD!

Well hey, I'm gonna join the thread - your pianos are among my very favourite libraries ever.
    David

Re: SampleTekk Winter Sale - 50% discount on EVERYTHING! Win samples worth 500 USD!

Me, me, me!

I Got The White Grand up and running. It sound great!

I now lust for the 7CG. Santa says you can't have too many piano libraries.

Hi

Saturday the 24:th and Sunday the 25:th we are having a Cyber Weekend!
    So, in addition to the normal 50% winter sale, this weekend you'll get an extra 10% giving you a 60% discount!
    Check it out at:

www.sampletekk.com
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Love those samples and I like that they're good without being extremely expensive.

Go Back to forum