• Register
  • Help

Topic: Bigga Giggas MP3 demo offer

Share/Bookmark

Bigga Giggas MP3 demo offer

Buying a sample CD is hard since most of the time you can\'t really test it before you buy it, and when you bought it... well, we have had the discussion about licenses here beforem so I won\'t get into THAT!
    Anyway, I\'ve came up with this idea about how you could get a better chanse of actually testing the samples before buying it.
    Here\'s what you can do:

Let\'s say your interested in the \"Studio Grand 88\" and you want to find out how it sounds. You\'ve got a song that has a piano part in it and your curious on how the SG88 would work.
    Take the midifile with the pianopart and mail it to: per@biggagiggas.com. I\'ll render a mp3 from that midifile and send it back to you. You then can import the mp3 into your sequenser prog (most programs import mp3-files), and then you can, for yourself, hear how the SG88 would work.

This also, of course, work with our other CD\'s to, so get going, send in those midifiles to:

per@biggagiggas.com together with a mail saying which sample CD\'s you\'d like to try.

Re: Bigga Giggas MP3 demo offer

Hey Worra, did you ever get the demos I made of the SG88 & uploaded to your site? just curious...
    I just want to reiterate how much I\'ve enjoyed the SG88 & appreciate the great sound, playability & value of it! Any news on the Yamaha piano sample?.?.?

Great idea! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by pianojoe:
    Hey Worra, did you ever get the demos I made of the SG88 & uploaded to your site? just curious...
    I just want to reiterate how much I\'ve enjoyed the SG88 & appreciate the great sound, playability & value of it! Any news on the Yamaha piano sample?.?.?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hi.
    Glad you like the SG88. Unfortunatly I\'ve never got any demos from you. Did you send ut on a CD?
    Can you please contact me on my mail so we can sort things out.

Go Back to forum