• Register
  • Help

Topic: Now TOB has done it - AGAIN!!!

Share/Bookmark

Re: Now TOB has done it - AGAIN!!!

YO Tob!

You here? What\'s going on!

Are you trying to make me look bad again? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Hans didn\'t tell me you were also on cOOL vIBE..

Dig the groove! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Orh man! Wonderfull stuff! Its lovely! Maybe a bit too wet. But hell! Id rather have it wet, then dry!

Ewwwww the groove!

Love - Chris

Very cool demo tob! Some very nice riffs in there as well man! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] The vibes sound smoothe and great as well Hans [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    Nice work.

Michael Jackson went Black to White. I suspect Tob is gonna do just the opposite. Something aint pale about da groove. I love it!

Love - Chris

Now TOB has done it - AGAIN!!!

Another FUNKY demo by TOB . This time for <font face=\"CG Omega\" size=\"3\" color=\"#72FEED\"><span style=\"background-color: #000000\">Cool Vibes</span></font>:

Get down Tobias!

http://www.artvista.net/Mp3\'s/192%20Kbit/TribleVibe03.mp3

Hans Adamson
    Art Vista Productions
    http://www.artvista.net/

Actually.. most of the rhythm tracks are from Stylus.. and I believe Eric Persing has been pale all his life too... but you never know.. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

If you wanna hear how the vibes sounds clean without any reverb and distracting sounds, listen to Patrick de Caumettes demos. They are really genuine Vibes demos.

/Tobias

Alright!!!

Tobias - it sounds great! Lovely vibes...

Why don\'t I send you my Bass Libraries and my R.S.P. \'73 - and you can make a funky demo?

regards

Thomas

Great demo Tob. Love the bass [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Chadwick:
    Great demo Tob. Love the bass [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">thanx.. the bass is interesting and almost a mystery. I got it from here: http://www.memi.com/echochamber/exs24/exs242.html

I like it cause it\'s so dirty Its free but I believe it can be found on a sample-CD too (don\'t know which one).

Anyone here on NS feeling responsible for that double bass?

/Tobias

Damon, Scarbee, Everybody,

Thanks for your comments. There is just some incredible talent on this board and I\'m lucky to have some of these guys help me out with demos. Patrick with his strict jazz, and Tobias with a totally unexpected contemporary piece for the vibes.

Hey Scarbee, I used to have a record with Ramsey Lewis, a master of the Fender Rhodes. The licks in Tobias demos kind of reminded me of his playing. I\'ll bet Tobias is the right man for a rhodes demo, but I would like an ambient demo from him first... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Hans

Go Back to forum