• Register
  • Help

Topic: "Answers" for violin and piano

Share/Bookmark

"Answers" for violin and piano

All,

Here is my "Answers" for violin (EWQL) and piano (Garritan Authorized Steinway D).

My best regards to everyone.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Re: "Answers" for violin and piano

What a lovely surprise, Larry. You made the perfect combination of light heartedness and seriousness, of recreation and effort, of frolicking instruments and technical difficulties. This piece sounds like fun, but is very hard to play. I enjoyed it immensely (not only the music). Both piano and violin are wonderful!

Max

Quote Originally Posted by Max Hamburg View Post
    What a lovely surprise, Larry. You made the perfect combination of light heartedness and seriousness, of recreation and effort, of frolicking instruments and technical difficulties. This piece sounds like fun, but is very hard to play. I enjoyed it immensely (not only the music). Both piano and violin are wonderful!

Max

Thanks for the four "claps" and thank you for listening.

Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Fantastic stuff! I can easily imagine how it would sound performed. Enjoy how the piano part seems to grumble at times. I imagine the violin articulations were quite tedious lay out but the end effect is impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Bendshadler View Post
    Fantastic stuff! I can easily imagine how it would sound performed. Enjoy how the piano part seems to grumble at times. I imagine the violin articulations were quite tedious lay out but the end effect is impressive.
    Yes, there was a pretty large amount of work involved with producing this one.

Thanks for your message.

Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    Perfectly titled, and jam packed with that special brand of Alexander confidence and power. Very enjoyable!

Randy
    I am tickled purple that you like it! Thanks very much.

Best,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum