• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: My great service from SoundsOnline

Share/Bookmark

Re: My great service from SoundsOnline

Had the same experience with them as you...

My great service from SoundsOnline

To those at SoundsOnline,

I wanted to take a moment to compliment those who work at SoundsOnline.com. I ordered SAM Trombones last Sunday evening with the Northernsounds \"APRIL\" promotional code. Tuesday morning at 10:00, SAM Trombones was at my doorstep. I wanted to thank you for your quick and extremely efficient service, and for offering such great products and providing such wonderful sales. I can say with confidence that I will from now on make all my GIGA purchases from your fine company if I can continue to get this level of professional and friendly service. Thank you again!

Regards,
    Chad Seiter

Yeah, I ordered SAM Horns from them just recently. I could not believe it... the FedEx man was at my house the next day with the package! I\'ve never had better service than Sounds Online.... they\'re terrific. (And, as everyone already knows, SAM Horns are WONDERFUL!) Gary [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Chad Seiter:
    To those at SoundsOnline,

I wanted to take a moment to compliment those who work at SoundsOnline.com. I ordered SAM Trombones last Sunday evening with the Northernsounds \"APRIL\" promotional code. Tuesday morning at 10:00, SAM Trombones was at my doorstep. I wanted to thank you for your quick and extremely efficient service, and for offering such great products and providing such wonderful sales. I can say with confidence that I will from now on make all my GIGA purchases from your fine company if I can continue to get this level of professional and friendly service. Thank you again!

Regards,
    Chad Seiter
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Thank you - we love to hear comments like this.

Take care,

Doug Rogers
    ------------------
    EASTWEST
    www.soundsonline.com

In the music world there are very few workings that are reliable and consistent...but SoundsOnline happens to be one of them.

It\'s great to have that next day service whether it\'s to help meet a pressing deadline or if you just have a bad case of new gear lust!

I also had good experiances with them , had my brother pick up Peter sedlechez for me from them because he lives in L.A.
    It went off without a hitch.
    Only probrem is I think Doug said he won\'t be selling future Giga samples any more because of no CP in Giga 3.0
    Im sorry to see East/West[soundsonline] and Quantum Leap both leaving the Giga platform.

me too! They did a great job with my last purchase, Drumkit from Hell. I ordered it on Monday and it was here tuesday morning. I was thrilled to not have to wait for my order...and promptly started using the product on a project Im producing.

Great service!

Count me in as another very impressed customer. These guys are the real deal on service. So rare these days and very appreciated.

I ordered Scarbee\'s J-fingered this week from soundsonline and Giga Studio96 from another place. I got my library then next day before my Giga showed up. I couldn\'t believe it! I was expecting it to take at least three to four days. Too bad they aren\'t going to be selling anymore Giga libraries. Keep up the good work Doug!!!!

Go Back to forum