• Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Screenshot of Giga 3.0!!!

Re: Screenshot of Giga 3.0!!!

Well, eh... that looks eh.... great [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Hi Mitch,

I don\'t want to start another thread about giga (I have both giga and Kontakt and still see giga as my \'workhorse\') - BUT that was FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!

Still trying to figure out how to link 16 of them up using \"MidiOverLan - Analog Edition.\"

UK- teeming with life....

Brilliant Mitch....Thanks. Thank the really big man in the sky that the waiting\'s over. Are you able to say whether the reels are animated?

I was hoping they\'d adopt the retro look, and they\'ve come up trumps. It\'ll go with my car.

To be honest I was wanting more buttons, but I\'m certainly not disappointed. Now where\'s that chequebook?

For those looking for real Giga 3.0 related facts/pictures, this IS a let down. Should be in the off topic section. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Aah!! Now I understand why Gigastudio version 3.0 takes so long, learning the current stage of development!

Hey Mitch:

That\'s for makin\' me spit my coffee through my nose [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Ah! That\'s nothing, if you want a REAL top class software sampler you should see how much BETTER HALion 3 is:

Take particular notice of the sampling attachment and the new funky GUI buttons.

So there! No contest.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum