• Register
  • Help

Topic: Introducing Garritan Ultimate Collection

Share/Bookmark

Exclamation Introducing Garritan Ultimate Collection

Tell your musician friends! Now all SIX Garritan Libraries are available on a single USB drive for $599.95, a savings of over $350 from the individual pricing. The whole shebang:

GPO
    JABB
    Instant Orchestra
    World
    CoMB
    Classic Pipe Organs

Gary Garritan says:

"I am pleased to introduce Garritan Ultimate, a very special collection of my software instruments. We've combined six of our acclaimed libraries to create an unprecedented musical resource. No other collection offers the scope, variety of genre, or sheer number of superior-sounding virtual instruments."

Garritan Ultimate Collection

Randy

Re: Introducing Garritan Ultimate Collection

SPAM ALERT - Looking at my post just now, I see that two words, "available" and "savings" have become hotlinks to advertising. I've never seen that kind of spamming before - but BE AWARE - do NOT click those links!

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    Tell your musician friends! Now all SIX Garritan Libraries are available on a single USB drive for $599.95, a savings of over $350 from the individual pricing. The whole shebang:

GPO
    JABB
    Instant Orchestra
    World
    CoMB
    Classic Pipe Organs

Randy
    Hmm. An end-of-year bundling of all the libraries probably means there is not going to be another library released this year. Those of us awaiting the mythical Second Coming of GOS must continue our vigil. Sigh.

Pat

Quote Originally Posted by pokeefe View Post
    Hmm. An end-of-year bundling of all the libraries probably means there is not going to be another library released this year...
    Well, as a member of the Beta testing team, I can tell you we're currently on the second Beta of a new Library which is really exciting. There's no way it would take a year for it be released.

There's always a new Library in development - Soooo, your supposition is wild, and I'm happy to report, groundless!

Randy

Darn. I already have all of those libraries. Surely do wish something new would come along

Go Back to forum