• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Westgate Woodwinds release date

Westgate Woodwinds release date

The expanded edition of the Westgate Studios Woodwind Collection will be available the first week of October. Everyone who has purchased the library before this time will receive a discount on the upgrade price. For a complete list of articulations for both the current version and the expanded edition click the following link.

Westgate Studios Woodwind Collection

Thanks to everyone on the forum who gave their input on the new instruments and articulations. It simply would not have happened without your interest.

Re: Westgate Woodwinds release date

Any idea on what the upgrade pricing will be, even if it\'s an estimate only?

We really won\'t know until it\'s near completion. But I\'m thinking that it will be less than you paid for the current version. So, under $99 for a library that\'s nearly twice the size.

With the economy the way it is I hope to have the money to upgrade when it comes time. Seems like a more then fair price considering the work involved.
    The cash flow in Portland always seems to go out though.

Glad to know you would pay $99 to upgrade. But as I said it will most likely be LESS than that.

Either way, Tim - I\'m _there_. I love what you\'ve done in this library so far. An outstanding job. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I just finished editing the Vibrato Clarinet. Pretty cool although it\'s quite a departure from a typical orchestral sound stylistically speaking.

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] Great. I was starting to worry with all the additions that the upgrade might start to run into the $150-200 range. But at $99 upgrade price, I am so lined up for this upgrade. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I\'m extremely glad I invested in this library and can\'t wait for the upgrade! Keep up the great work.

Now if Sam Trumpets will just get done as well. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I\'m very excited for this upgrade. And the preposed price range sounds very, very fair and cool.

For those interested, I still have my doubts about Contrabassoon and Contrabass Clarinet making it onto this update. But if not now, then definately in the near future or perhaps as a free upgrade down the road.

Go Back to forum