• Register
  • Help

Topic: Question for Maarten...Project SAM

Share/Bookmark

Question for Maarten...Project SAM

Dear Maarten,

First off, I know you\'ve heard me say many times how much I love your libraries, and will be getting SAM Trumpets when released also. My question is this:

I have a friend orchestrating around 7-8 compositions I\'ve done, and in return I was going to reward him with SAM Trombones FULL. If I ordered it with my credit card, had it shipped to my house (cause of the same address of card holder), then mailed it to him, could he get the license? Is there anyway possible for him to obtain the legal license for it if I bought it as a gift? Just wanted to see if this was possible. Otherwise I\'ll have to just send him money via money order, paypal, etc. Let me know. Thanks a lot!

Jared Hudson

Re: Question for Maarten...Project SAM

Originally posted by Jared Hudson:
    I have a friend orchestrating around 7-8 compositions I\'ve done, and in return I was going to reward him with SAM Trombones FULL.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Thats one hell of a deal! Would he be my orchestrator for 130$ per 8 compositions!!

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Alex

Re: Question for Maarten...Project SAM

Hey Jared & Chocotrax,

Please contact us directly at one of our e-mail addresses and we will sort out the right license registrees.

E-mail is the best and most direct way to handle these kinds of things guys. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Best,

Maarten Spruijt
    Project SAM
    www.projectsam.com

Go Back to forum