• Register
  • Help

Topic: Capriccios For Violin And Piano

Share/Bookmark

Capriccios For Violin And Piano

All,

Here are two of my capriccios for violin (EWQL) and piano (Garritan Steinway D):

"Capriccio In G"

http://www.alexandermusic.com/resour...cioInGEWQL.mp3

"Capriccio In D"

http://www.alexandermusic.com/resour...cioInDEWQL.mp3

Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Re: Capriccios For Violin And Piano

Before a good night sleep it is adviceable listening to Alexander's Music. I did the first Capriccio, tomorrow the other one. Knowing that there is somebody in Texas watching over me with a smile, I'll have sweet dreams about all positivism in the world.

Haha, hear from you again.

Raymond

Thanks again, Larry, for these these 2 marvellous and joyful pieces. I like the détaché violin (staccato, marcato) a lot, but I have the impression that the legato notes come from another room (other convolution?).

You certainly have the skill to put lots of positive energy into your music!

Max

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond62 View Post
    Before a good night sleep it is adviceable listening to Alexander's Music. I did the first Capriccio, tomorrow the other one. Knowing that there is somebody in Texas watching over me with a smile, I'll have sweet dreams about all positivism in the world.

Haha, hear from you again.

Raymond
    Thanks for your message, my Dutch friend.

Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Max Hamburg View Post
    Thanks again, Larry, for these these 2 marvellous and joyful pieces. I like the détaché violin (staccato, marcato) a lot, but I have the impression that the legato notes come from another room (other convolution?).

You certainly have the skill to put lots of positive energy into your music!

Max
    The sample library contains digital errors that account for what you hear. It is being worked on.

Thanks for listening and commenting.

Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Hey Larry,

These were superb ... I REALLY enjoyed them. I was partial to the 1st one, the Capriccio in G.

The mixes were great; thanks for posting them ... I've downloaded both of them for future road trips!

Regards and hope you are feeling better (I was in the other "Brass" thread, but I already have those pieces from you!)

Frank-how-many-days-to-spring-training-?

Thanks for the compliments, Mister Frank.

I hope that Hurricane Sandy didn't come near you!

Take care.

Best,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Echoing sentiments already on your thread, Larry, - it's always a pleasure to have some L. Alexander music on hand. When we need a good shot of enthusiastic, confident, sure-footed and well executed musical smartness - we know where to turn.

Proud to have you as a friend, Mr. A, and so fortunate to have your music as part of the soundtrack to my life.

Randy

I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!

...but thanks anyway, Mister B.

Best,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum