• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: MAudio USB Keystation 61-Key

Share/Bookmark

MAudio USB Keystation 61-Key

My freakin\' Fatar just died!!

Anyone know if the MAudio USB Keystation 61-Key is cool. Great price right now.

$150.00 @ zzounds

PS. My main Giga drive is a USB 2.0 external.

This controller is USB as well. I have 6 USB 2.0 ports...think there could be a prob?

Re: MAudio USB Keystation 61-Key

Francis

I\'m sorry to hear that. hope you and your Matar are handling it well. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] bahah!

Seriously though. the Radium 61key USB keyboard seems killer. I would definitely buy it if only it had 76 keys on it. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] 61 is just not enough for me personally.

61 keys...yeah I know. Im kinda used to it but would love 76. I think they start at like $350.00 [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Im broke man

the Radium 61key USB keyboard ...? I was talking about the maudio one. Same?

yep pretty sure it\'s the same. Radium USB keyboard is by MAudio

no its not. this one is 239.99 but YIKES~!!

It seems really cool

Virtual Mixing
    Who wants to mix with a mouse? Now you can use Radium’s eight sliders to control your virtual faders. Radium’s knobs can also control pan, effects send amount and much more.

OOooooh, my poor credit limit [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

M-audio USB Keystation 61? - yep, i\'ve got one. Velocity response is a bit all or nothing, oocasional keys that stick too though nothing too bad. Overall i couldn\'t honestly recommend it, (though i also got a damm good price at the time which helped to sway the decision [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] )

Definitely make sure you get a chance to play one with some decent samples before parting with the cash due to it\'s somewhat quirky vel reponse - and bear in mind there are definitely better controller keyboards out there [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Radium USB keyboard? Now, Im thinking about this one. They are not the same, right?

Radium USB keyboard and the MAudio Keyboard

THX

Originally posted by Ash F:
    M-audio USB Keystation 61? - yep, i\'ve got one. Velocity response is a bit all or nothing, oocasional keys that stick too
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Sounds like my Evolution MK-361C. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Francis Belardino:
    They are not the same, right?
    Radium USB keyboard and the MAudio Keyboard
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">The Keystation line is the old Midiman/M-Audio line of controllers, now being replaced with the new Radium line - hence the cheap prices on Keystations [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Francis Belardino:
    I have 6 USB 2.0 ports...think there could be a prob?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">You can have up to 127 devices hooked up to a single USB controller. Also, USB 2.0 is a little faster than classic Firewire.

Go Back to forum