• Register
  • Help

Topic: Nemesys still here?

Share/Bookmark

Nemesys still here?

I was just wondering.. haven\'t seen a reply or post by Joe or other Nemesys guys here for ages. Are they reading our posts at all? It would be nice to know that they are adressing the problems/wishes we\'re suggesting here.

Simon

Re: Nemesys still here?

Have a close listen to the Xsample CDs.
    I thought the demos of the solo woods were fantastic, and you can buy those individually:
    A description of what is on each volume in the set is at: http://www.soundsonline.com:81/sophtml/details.phtml?sku=BS-271SET-G

You can navigate from there to other pages with individual disks and demos.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Have a close listen to the Xsample CDs. I thought the demos of the solo woods were fantastic, and you can buy those individually<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The sounds are very good, however, the woodwinds are spread out among several different disks.

Lawrence

This thread developed into something very far from the original, very fast, didn\'t it? )

But OK I\'ll take a listen anyway

Woo!
    I don\'t know how THAT got here.
    I posted it to the libraries forum

I assume we\'ve had no involvement from Nemesys reps lately because they\'ve been hard up the rear end of the programme, trying to make our lives easier, and don\'t want to get involved in chat until they\'ve got good news (I hope, anyway)

I was just noticing that it\'s been two months since the NemeSys web sit was updated.

The support section doesn\'t even mention GigaStudio...

- They misplaced my order
    - Didn\'t give confirmation upon shipment
    - I have been trying for 2 days to get a registration key. No answers to mail, fax, voicemails
    - Yes, web site is out of date
    - Asked a question to support, no answer

This company is sitting on very good technology, unfortunately they seem laid back when it comes to dealing with customers.

Go Back to forum