• Register
  • Help

Topic: New demo..

New demo..

this is the completed demo of a short theme I potsed here some time ago. Any feedback would be very appreciated.

Re: New demo..

Nobody?? [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Good job, a little bit less reverb perhaps ( it\'s only my opinion).

I like the melody, and verb is good for me, but sometimes appears that strings and brass have not got the correct patch or articulation,(of course only in the short touch moments) i think it will work better with some \"staccato o marcatto patch\".

Good work.

Thanks for your comments, MadJoe and D.Montesinos. Very appreciated.

Very lyrical piece, it reminded me of some B&W French or Italian romantic film [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I like the lushness of the piece and the way the melancholy theme is used.

IMHO the reverb fits the piece, but the brass\'s attack is a bit too strong (cuivre) for my liking.

From a compositional view point it could do with a bit of variation as it is very much full the whole time. Maybe switching to a lighter orchestration would provide some relief and variety. These are minor points however. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

good cue, my only comment ot knowing what this cue was written for, is remember flow and dynamics, not saying this has to be extreme uses of dynamics but just a little adds so much life and breath.

Good job.

by the way i thought the reverb was fine.

Rudi and Capybara,

Thank you for very inspiring comments!

Hey Petn,
    Nice, clean, simple. Only comment I have is..Where is it about to go at the end? Sounds like you have a potential crescendo with a fierce closer right around the corner. Take a peek... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hi PetN,

Very nice progression, and I like how differents voices are going. I agree with Christianb, and I think that your piece has the potential to go stronger (IMO)

Go Back to forum