• Register
  • Help

Topic: symphinic strings - corrupted cd...

Share/Bookmark

symphinic strings - corrupted cd...

i recieved the symphonic strings today, but the dvd no. 1 is corrupted and cant read anything off from it...i posted this thing on the symphonic library forum but did\'nt get any response from anybody related to the library, as for whom to approach about getting the new cd.....

can anybody please let me know which door to knock...

thanks

Re: symphinic strings - corrupted cd...

i think the dvd drive is pretty ok as all other dvds didnt had any problem(and i never had any problem with any other dvd except this one)....but just to confirm this thing i will try it on some other dvd drive....still, just in case if it\'s really corrupted, can somebody please let me know whom to contact to get it exchanged???

thanks

Are you talking about Sonic Implants? Write David Fox, who is also the administrator of their forum here... and the email for David is... surprise.... davidfox@sonicimplants.com

no,i\'m talking about the EW/QL Symphonic Orchestra...

thanks

Go to the EW/QL Forum here and send Doug a PM or contact there Tech support at a link at the top of the Forum page.There support is VERY good.
    GL, Rich

Originally posted by robin123:
    no,i\'m talking about the EW/QL Symphonic Orchestra...

thanks
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">It would be cool if you actually wrote the product name)

I\'m wondering why people think they would reach a company better through a user forum than via direct e-Mail. It never occured to me, that an e-Mail address provided in a manual is not working, or one from the company\'s website. And even if it wasn\'t, I would ask if someone knew the new e-Mail address but not post a specific problem in a forum. I\'m sorry for responding to your thread only yet, robin123, but if we users make this a company support and salesboard we can not blame the developers to do the same.

Hansi

actually it\'s me whos messed up for last 2 days....i\'ve just been drinking and doing nothing else...it didn\'t occur to me that when i placed the order i also recieved a mail from and i should\'ve sent my problem directly over there....anyway, now it\'s ok. thanks friends.....
    bye

Originally posted by robin123:
    actually it\'s me whos messed up for last 2 days....i\'ve just been drinking and doing nothing else...it didn\'t occur to me that when i placed the order i also recieved a mail from and i should\'ve sent my problem directly over there....anyway, now it\'s ok. thanks friends.....
    bye
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">We sent you a replacement disc for delivery tomorrow morning just in case there\'s a problem with the disc.

Enjoy!

Doug Rogers
    -------------------
    EASTWEST
    www.soundsonline.com

thanks dougrogers,
    i really appreciate the great customer service you guys have....
    bye

Go Back to forum