• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Project Sam, what's next?

Share/Bookmark

Project Sam, what\'s next?

Hi Maarten, can you spill the beans on what might be next on the agenda?

Please tell me that you\'ll start doing woodwinds in that special Project Sam way. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I get misty thinking about it... close mic\'d and far... muted, glissando... [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Regards, Scott.

Re: Project Sam, what\'s next?

I\'m going out on a limb here and say that he\'s prolly gonna do trumpets? I friggen love the sam horns. I\'m haven such a blast with em [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

burps and farts

Originally posted by KingIdiot:
    burps and farts
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">hehee King, it\'s tuesday again ;-)

Oh, no! Not again!!

Oh, no! Not again!!
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hehee, I love the fact that you can find some of the funniest threads by searching for the word \"farts\" on this forum

I can\'t believe that in all those 5 or so years I\'ve frequented this board, these so-called \"fart jokes\" haven\'t evolved one single bit, and are still considered funny [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

It\'s time for new material, guys! Z6, where are you? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thomas

Yeah thanks Guys for turning my thread in to cheap smut and toilet humour. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Can I get an answer to my original question? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I would be very interested to know what Project Sam tackle next.

Cheers, Scott.

Dude...just because *you* don\'t need any fart samples doesn\'t mean the rest of us don\'t. I think it\'s one of the few realms that has yet to be conquered. If somebody were to do an Essentric Body Sounds Series, I\'d be the first in line to buy it. I just did a session in Prague that was screaming for some 24-bit armpit sounds and a few knuckle cracks in C#, and I had to pay a Union session guy a ton of money just to get the right timbre and duration. We definitely need a library for this!
    -Hudson

Dude...just because *you* don\'t need any fart samples doesn\'t mean the rest of us don\'t. I think it\'s one of the few realms that has yet to be conquered. If somebody were to do an Essentric Body Sounds Series, I\'d be the first in line to buy it. I just did a session in Prague that was screaming for some 24-bit armpit sounds and a few knuckle cracks in C#, and I had to pay a Union session guy a ton of money just to get the right timbre and duration. We definitely need a library for this!
    -Hudson
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">- LOL!! WILL YOU GUYS STOP HIJACKING MY THREAD!!!! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I\'m a (cough, cough) serious composer with serious questions.

Do you have any knuckle cracks in d flat?

Scott.

Go Back to forum