Hello, I have a kinda basic question about editting Giga samples in the GS Editor. Well, first of all, let me say... I know this is probably \"very elementary\" and I apologize in advance for not knowing how to do this... ( See, I haven\'t really worked with the \"GigaStudio Editor\" much at all)... I\'ve just been composing music with the samples as they currently are when they\'re loaded into GigaStudio. ( I\'ve been pretty happy with the original samples without editting them) [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] However, I have some samples, mostly strings, which I\'d like to add some sustain to. To me, they seem to have too fast a decay/ release and need a little tweaking. I have recently tried editting them in GS Editor... but I cannot get the sustain amount to change. Yeah, I know I should pull out my GigaStudio Owners\' Manual and read up on the GS Editor. But I figured that there would be a simple trick to it and thought I\'d ask my fellow Electronic Orchestrators for assistance. I appreciate it very much! Thank ya\'ll for all your help.... Gary [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]