• Register
  • Help

Topic: New Website

New Website

Not too long ago someone told us our company website was totally outdated. To our pleasant surprise one of the NS forum members offered to make a new design. What a great place this forum!

We now present our brand new website www.postpiano.com

You can subscribe to the PMI Newsletter that will keep you updated on the latest PMI releases and discounts.

Please give us your feedback, it\'s much appreciated.

Re: New Website

I\'d have prefered your old one with some php... but tastes are differently. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I see your new realease : GRANDIOSO BöSENDORFER 290 plug in

No demo with it ?

Can we consider that there is not any difference between the Kontact DVD Sample offer and that plug in offer? (Exepte we don’t need Kontact)

It means : Up to 16 velocity layers, true release samples, true repedalling and two different microphone positions (close and ambient) for ultimate ambience control...
    2Go of samples , FX samples ?...

And for 46$ Less ?

The French dyslexic who speaks badly English.

The new site looks much better to me.
    I\'m curious about the positif organ library. Anyway to hear a demo of it? If it was authentic I would be interested.

Nice site, Michiel. I prefer it, though there should perhaps be a link on the main page to the alternate sounds as well.

And the anvil disk should contain other steel sounds, not stell.

Good luck, hope it generates additional income for you. When will we hear the yamaha?

Personally I think it looks really good.

The new site looks much better to me.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Me too.

Just an other thing about the BöSENDORFER plug in : Akai format ?

So the NATIVE INSTRUMENTS interface can use a deferent format than the Kontact format ?

Strange, no ?

The French dyslexic who speaks badly English.

Hi, Many thanks for the feedback. Most of it already used to make the site even better. By the way the website was designed and made by TOKYOJOE, who visits this forum on a regular basis. He did a great job on it, I am very happy with the results and to judge from the comments we are receiving it\'s a major improvement.

Regarding the Bosendorfer 290 plug-in: the format is NOT Akai; typo [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]
    It\'s about everything else:
    WIN (VST®2.0, DXi2™, ASIO™, MME™, Direct Sound™, RTAS™)
    MAC (VST®2.0, ASIO™, Soundmanager™, OMS™, Audio Units™, Core Audio™, RTAS™)
    But these 3 GB of data will not play on a humble AKAI sampler. Sorry.

Re the price: there is a larger market for virtual instruments, larger than platform-specific libraries, hence the lower price.

Go Back to forum