• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Vintaudio launches The Ultimate Yamaha Grand Piano Library. :)

Share/Bookmark

Vintaudio launches The Ultimate Yamaha Grand Piano Library. :)

After Months of preparation, Vintaudio is Proud to present you The Ultimate Yamaha C7 Grand Piano Library. This library is the largest and most complete Grand Piano Library ever created in any format. We sampled a Yamaha C7 Conservatory Grand Piano with great precision and care. The library has over 3000 samples and is around 8 Gigs in size. What you get is three 2.5 Gig sized instruments that are : Close Miked, Ambient and Player Perspective, this way you can choose what type of sound you need for your project. All 3 instruments have 12 recorded velocities (6 Pedal up and 6 Pedal down) on all 88 notes, no loops are used in this library, note length varies between full decay (higher notes C6 and up) and 20 seconds for some C1 to C2 notes, average is around 16 seconds decay for the rest( C3 to B6), also included is a optional release layer for added realism. Only the world\'s best recording gear was used to produce this groundbreaking library, Avalon and Millenia H3V preamps and B&K mics, Recorded and edited in 24 bits, dithered down to 16 bits using Apogee\'s UV22 technology.

The library also comes with filter Modulation presets for a darker or brighter tone and some memory friendly presets. The library is unbelievably priced at only $174.95 U.S.

Personally, I am absolutely thrilled at the results we\'ve achieved with this library, each instrument has a totally different, unique and wonderful sound and the library really shines.

Well, judge for yourselves by listening to our demos, you\'ll be quite surprised and enchanted I\'m sure [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Franky, Vintaudio Prod.

Listen at the demos here : www.vintaudio.com

Kindly,
    Franky
    Vintaudio Prod.

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

Re: Vintaudio launches The Ultimate Yamaha Grand Piano Library. :)

Wow. Congratulations.

My prayers have been answered! Stunning sound, from all three perpectives. You will undoubetdly sell many of these.

Sounds really nice. Will there be any european distributors?

Bruce, Joe and Simon, thank you for the nice comments. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Simon, a major distribution deal for all of Vintaudio\'s libraries in Giga format should be signed very very shortly, however we ship to Europe frequently and have had no problems in the last year and a half selling and shipping directly from our website to people in Europe, if you have any questions you can email me directly [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

As for other formats (Kontakt, EXS24 and Halion), Vintaudio will be pursuing worldwide distribution as soon as the Giga side of things is settled.

Kindly,
    Franky
    Vintaudio Prod.
    www.vintaudio.com

So I take it that a Kontakt version will be out soon...when can we expect it?

Franky,

It sounds GREAT!

Congrats,
    Hans

Personal memo - add to list of \"Things not to do\": Yamaha C7.

Thx Hans, coming from you makes it even nicer, Nice memo too hehehe [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

aks, yes shortly there will be a Kontakt native version also. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Kindly
    Franky
    Vintaudio Prod.

sweet jeez Franky,

This sounds great man!

Waiting on a check right now, but you can bet this is going on my big shopping list that I\'m splurging on in the next few weeks.

Its got a great sound for more contemporary/pop stuff it seems, IMO, its a freaking great sound.

already sold.

Hi King, coming from you again i\'m flattered, thank you for the nice comments and I\'d be honoured to count you as one of our costumers.

Kindly,
    Franky
    Vintaudio Prod.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast