• Register
  • Help

Topic: New Demo Featuring Bardstown Bosendorfer, Jazz Guitars, and Accordions

Share/Bookmark

New Demo Featuring Bardstown Bosendorfer, Jazz Guitars, and Accordions

Here is a new demo featuring the Bardstown Bosendorfer, Jazz Guitars, Classic Accordions, and also DS Soundware Latin Percussion, and Trilogy Acoustic Bass. This demo was produced by Alan Russell.

Enjoy!

http://www.bardstownaudio.com/mp3/amour3.mp3

Kip McGinnis
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Re: New Demo Featuring Bardstown Bosendorfer, Jazz Guitars, and Accordions

Ah, one of my all time favortite songs. Cool chords. You\'ve got that guitar sounding sweet. The instruments I think sound clearer and better than they\'ve sounded in your other demos. Did you do anything different? They really ring out beautiful and clear. That guitar is unlike any other sampled guitar around. I definetely need to use it more in my tunes.

Something about the timing..I dunno doesn\'t feel quite right.

But I still love the tune!!

Good job guys...

Hi Sporter,

Alan provided me with the midi sequence and I produced this demo in Logic 6 with the EXS24 sampler versions of these instruments. The only processing used was Altiverb and TC Master X 5.

Kip McGinnis
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Hi Sporter,

Thanks for the kind words. Glad you enjoyed it.

More to come down the pyke. Kip\'s samples are so natural and a pleasure to articulate.

Alan Russell

I received a couple of inquires via email from a couple of gentlemen who wanted to know what sampled guitars were used in this demo. Alan actually used two different sampled guitars from the \"Vintage Jazz Guitars and Tenor Banjos\" collection in this beautiful arrangement of \"My Cherie Amour.\" Panned to the left is the electric Gibson archtop guitar thumb samples with the floating DeArmond pickup, and panned to the right in this mix is the acoustic Gibson archtop guitar thumb samples. Both instruments are playing different guitar rhythms in this arrangement.

The accordion used in this demo is the Bell Symphony accordion with the clarinet switch selected, which is one set of middle reeds in the tone chamber of this instrument.

Kip McGinnis
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Sporter,

Masquerade-in C-minor Sought of what George Benson did?

Alan Russell..

BTW, I\'m waiting for my Sonar 3.0 producer and I have to reinstall Giga Studio in my new 3.2 ghz PIV...(Sonar Producer has to be the first install) Hopefully by Friday evening, I should be back scoring..

Alan Russell

Originally posted by Alan Russell:
    Sporter,

Masquerade-in C-minor Sought of what George Benson did?

Alan Russell..

BTW, I\'m waiting for my Sonar 3.0 producer and I have to reinstall Giga Studio in my new 3.2 ghz PIV...(Sonar Producer has to be the first install) Hopefully by Friday evening, I should be back scoring..

Alan Russell
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Yeah, c minor but slow and easy with some of your cool jazz licks. It\'s got some nice chords.

(3.2 ghz !!! ) [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

If you guys ever decide to take request I\'d love to hear a good jazz rendition of Leon Russell\'s Masquerade using similar instrumentation.

Good music, guys...thanks for sharing.

Go Back to forum