• Register
  • Help

Topic: Jazz Fans Where Ever You Can Find Them!

Share/Bookmark

Jazz Fans Where Ever You Can Find Them!

This video is for Frank and Snolax and all the other Jazz masters on the forum that are deserving of appreciative jazz fans. Where ever you can find them! Just play and they shall come.

Re: Jazz Fans Where Ever You Can Find Them!

Hey Phil!!

Thanks for thinking of Snor, myself, and the other 'jazz guys' here at the forum (Jay et al)!

Well, this was a hoot! (I guess that would only apply if it were "jazz for owls" ... how about "this was a real moo"! ).

Also, thanks for visiting our jazz numbers posted in the Listening Room ... yes, it was a little jazz mini-festival. I'm slowly making my way over there to answer comments left on "Lady Bird".

Frank

(Cows must be from a 50's, smokey, jazz club audience ... They're on grass )

Your welcome Frank.

These are cows in Autrans, France. You know the French. Close to 7 million views on this one.

I've known that cows were music lovers since my early childhood when we had a small farm. Our cows milked better with the radio rock station playing which was in the fifties to the early sixties. My father didn't care much for that sort of music but the cows liked it and he got better production. I think it was common for there to be music playing in the barns during milking.

Believe it or not.

Phil

Hi again ...

Thanks for the info ... France ... who woulda thought. Jazz always did go over bigger in France than the USA ... even among the bovines I see!

My wife grew up on a farm in Iowa (feed corn-soy beans, but they had a dozen or so milk cows for their own dairy products). I'll have to ask my brother-in-laws next time I see them ... that's interesting about music/productivity!

Frank

Go Back to forum