• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: OT: I'm sick of the attitudes people have towards soundware!

Share/Bookmark

OT: I\'m sick of the attitudes people have towards soundware!

I\'m so sick of people who think it\'s ok to trade sample CDs--or any other software for that matter. I\'m just a consumer here like alot of people but I guess it just makes sense to me that if you want to use these tools, ya gotta pay for them like you would anything else. Just today I was emailed from a dude who introduced himself to me by emailing me an excel file (probably generated from a cracked version) of the sample CDs he would \"trade\" to me for some rather expensive libraries of my own.

I guess I\'m just having a bad day...

Re: OT: I\'m sick of the attitudes people have towards soundware!

\"I\'m so sick of people\" posting \'OT\' (!!!) threads in the sample libraries forum... I think there is no new opinion on this topic since the last time we discussed it at NorthernSounds.

\"I guess I\'m just having a bad day...\"

Oh boy, just what we need -- another piracy thread...

Hey Polar, maybe its just your shining disposition, but do you ever have a *good* day?
    -Hudson

Originally posted by PolarBear:
    I\'m so sick of people posting \"OT\" (!!!) threads in the sample libraries forum... I think there is no new opinion on this topic since the last time we discussed it at NorthernSounds.

I guess I\'m just having a bad day...
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">

oh, come one p01ar and Simon, don´t be so negative. What´s so wrong about a piracy thread?

...for instance Francis Drake was cool, but the real classic is Henry Morgan.

Please note that I edited quotations into my last post. I\'m no forum moderator, I\'d better hold my opinion on forum policy, that\'s right.

It\'s a shame no pirates post their opinion here. Perhaps our piracy discussions would get another view...

All the best,
    Hansi

PS: I\'m having a lot of good days (today was one of them), having lots of fun...

Alrighty then...I\'ll give it a go...

Aye, me hardy...tis your magnificent booty I be after...arrrh, arrrrh. Methinks you\'d make an awfully perty cabin boy, arrrh, so ye best swab yer poopdeck \'for I make ya walse me plank...arrrrh.
    -Hudson Blackbeard

[QUOTE]Originally posted by PolarBear:
    It\'s a shame no pirates post their opinion here. Perhaps our piracy discussions would get another view...

All the best,
    Hansi

Originally posted by Hudson:
    [QB] Alrighty then...I\'ll give it a go...

Aye, me hardy...tis your magnificent booty I be after...arrrh, arrrrh. Methinks you\'d make an awfully perty cabin boy, arrrh, so ye best swab yer poopdeck \'for I make ya walse me plank...arrrrh.
    -Hudson Blackbeard
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Are you sure you\'re a musician, Hudson? I think there are other ways for you to make some money. Gimme a call, I\'ll see what I can do for you.

------------
    Scout Talent

Originally posted by PolarBear:

It\'s a shame no pirates post their opinion here.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Okay, I\'ll come clean.
    I just got the VSL Pro edition...on floppies.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Hudson:
    Alrighty then...I\'ll give it a go...

-Hudson Blackbeard

[QUOTE]

You\'re too late. National Talk Like a Pirate Day was September 19th. [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/

John

Go Back to forum