• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Where is Tascam Nemesys Site?

Share/Bookmark

Where is Tascam Nemesys Site?

I can\'t seem to find the Nemesys/Tascom site. Has it moved?

Re: Where is Tascam Nemesys Site?

Looks like the nemesys domain went dead... maybe they forgot to renew the domain registration???

Or ... they prepare a new web site for Gigastudio 3.0 .... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Yes, it\'s the end of Gigastudio. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

They hope we enjoyed the program.

WOW.
    Its even dead through the tascam site!

The link pops to the same \"couldn\'t find\" page

Even ME..... a type Z.... super procrastinator...
    manages to pay for my domain name!

Yeah, I discovered this yesterday and posted something to the GigaStudio section of this forum. Of course, it just happens that I\'m installing a new machine and operating system. Wondering which (and how to get the) release of GigaStudio I need to install for XP.

Hmmm... not great news. Wonder if that means that Tascam is just getting \"rid of\" the Nemesys brand or if this means much more. [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Way back when Tascam bought Giga, the Nemesys site said it would only be around for a short time, as things transitioned.

HA! I read about this on a thread somewhere else. Actually, the domain didn\'t expire -- looks like it expires in 2006. That doesn\'t mean that there needs to be a web server sitting there, of course.

I believe they have product coming out. At least, I want to believe it. But if this truly is a sign that things are coming to an end... is it possible to kill something in a more slow and agonizing way?!?!? I mean, seriously, this is like watching somebody bleed to death from a paper cut!!!

I joke, of course, but this whole situation is pretty funny, you have to admit.

- Keith

Regardless as to whether or not Tascam is launching a new Gigastudio site, they should at least have the old one up and running until the new one is ready. This only feeds the rumor mill. I have had so many problems with the Gigastudio product that I finally broke down and bought Halion. I\'m sure Gigastudio is super duper when it\'s not acting up but I\'d rather write music than trouble shoot a program! I only wish I could get back the good money I spent on a bad product. Hey Tascam! Halion and the rest are stealing your market share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Hope you invested my gigastudio money in Steinberg!!!!)

Go Back to forum