It\'s all EWQLSO.

Re: New demo

Very nize! But iz it out of ze boxzzzz?

Alex Cremers

Originally posted by Alexcremers:
    Very nize! But iz it out of ze boxzzzz?

Alex Cremers
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Yes apart from a bit of Waves L2 over the whole mix and a Logic DirMixer plug in on the Violin pizzis to shift them to the centre of the mix a little.

That\'s excellent Dave! I\'ve really enjoyed all your demos on your website too. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Can I ask, do you usually write alone or in collaboration? Do you have classical training?

I\'m already in awe of your production quality, now with EWQLSO its gonna go through the roof [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Those QLSO staccato brass patches always impresses me most. I asked you if it was straight \"out of the box\" because somehow your demo sounded more wet than the others I\'ve heard so far.

Alex Cremers

Nice Piece! I like your dynamix.Everythings just swelling in and out just nicely.Using he surronds on the Perc?Is that right? Rich

Very very nice! I like the composition very much.

Those woodwinds sound great...allready new that the brass is top notch...

The violines sound more fake then the rest tough, altough their sound is perfect, they sound, well..keyboardish?

Very Nice and Rich Composition, Mix and Sound are just Incredible...

Great job !
    I also like the differents of dynamics, and of course the composition. I don\'t use the QLSO. I can hear at the middle of the piece 1rst strings played quickly : Do you play each notes, or is it notes\'s group already played ?

Very nice.

Somehow it invokes a scene where the main character is late for work and has to rush through breakfast and commuting... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum