• Register
  • Help

Topic: What Happened to King?

What Happened to King?

I\'ve just been noticing recently that King Idiot seems to have disappeared! Does anyone know where the cheif of NS posts has gone? I vaguely remember reading something a couple months ago that he was posting too much and trying to cut back, but I don\'t recall hearing from him in quite some time... maybe someone should drive over to his studio to make sure he\'s still ticking over there!!!

Myrtle Beach, SC (USA)

Re: What Happened to King?

Well.... you may have missed this long thread.

Starting around page #3... you can read King Idiot\'s post which will kinda explain where he\'s gone. http://www.northernsounds.com/ubb/NonCGI/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=005625;p=1

Papa Chalk banned him [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Sharmy:
    Kng is fine. He was at LANS Monday night. He was not banned.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I know, it was a joke. King said he asked Papa to ban him to stop him from posting. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

I also saw King at the Nor Cal G.A.N.G meeting. He\'s okay, I think he\'s just taking a break from the forum for now.

Poor guy only placed 4000+ posts! Well, we miss you King, you\'re welcome back anytime [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum