• Register
  • Help

Topic: Ethno World 2

Share/Bookmark

Ethno World 2

Listening, or trying to listen to the poor sounding streaming demos on best service\'s site, while my 56k coughs and splutters... I still think this library is going to be very very cool! And it relatively cheap as well. Look at how expensive QLRI is for example. It seems to have a LOT of material as well. I wonder though, is the Halion and EXS 24 bit? If so, its a shame Giga is still in the back seat in this department.

Anyone have any comments?

Ed

Re: Ethno World 2

Originally posted by Ed:
    Listening, or trying to listen to the poor sounding streaming demos on best service\'s site, while my 56k coughs and splutters... I still think this library is going to be very very cool! And it relatively cheap as well. Look at how extensive QLRI is for example. It seems to have a LOT of material as well. I wonder though, is the Halion and EXS 24 bit? If so, its a shame Giga is still in the back seat in this department.

Anyone have any comments?

Ed
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Is it just me or does the guy on the first demo sound like Mr Burns from the Simpsons?

Excellent [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Brian

Will Ethno World 2 have only loops and licks ? or multisampled note too ?

Thank you,

Wow. Who carries best service products in the states? I don\'t see it on soundsonline...

Good question, I\'d like to know, too.

How is Ethno World 1, btw? I\'ve thought about purchasing it, but from what I hear, the winds aren\'t as spectacular as the percussion. In Volume 2, however, the widn demos sound fantastic, which is making me lean towards it instead.

Aww man! Why did you have to let me know about that Ethno World volume 2? Of course, I\'ll have to buy it now.

Sounds great! Thanks for the info.

I\'m certanly geting this one, since I\'m very happy with the percussions on first one.

Alex

Is it just me or does this library sound like it can give you all the cool weird ethnic acoustic sounds Thomas Newman uses in his scores?

btw, can anyone tell me where I can download these demos... my 56k has terrible trouble streaming it. If sounds_on_bloody_line.com would only sell it then I could. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Ed

Originally posted by vash:
    Wow. Who carries best service products in the states? I don\'t see it on soundsonline...
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">East West (www.soundsonline.com) is the exclusive North American distributor for Best Service products, however this product is not yet available. It\'s scheduled to be released next month.

Take care,

Doug Rogers
    -------------------
    EASTWEST
    www.soundsonline.com

Thanks doug. Normally you guys have some kind of page for prerelease products, so I wasn\'t sure. Do you have any specific date on when this might ship, or perhaps first half or second half of October?

PS. Any sales coming up soon? There wasn\'t one in September. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum