• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Action piece...

Re: Action piece...

WOW pretty neat bro. Maybe a silly question as I\'m still new using software and most of the stuff I write are slower pieces and not nearly this complex, are you able to play this via midi controller or is it all done via software notation programs?

Hey Aaron,
    Indeed, long time no hear. Terrific orchestration man. I would have liked to have heard one tiny spot for the orchestra to breathe, (not to mention the f**ker being chased!) but it is a terrific use of frenzy. I can\'t help but think, with music like that he has no chance what-so-ever, of getting away. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

great stuff

Crazy piece!Nice harmonic movement,and complexity as well Aaron(as usual)!Correct me if Im wrong but are some of those Brass(Trombones at least)QLSO?They gave me that impression..Nice ,Rich

Excellent of course. Please elaborate on library.

Thanks for the kind comments-

No QLSO brass was used in this piece. Yes, I did use trumpet repetitions from VSL. This was done on my keyboard without any notation sequencing of any kind.

Myrtle Beach, SC (USA)

Hi Aaron, very nice work. Sounds great... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Gary

very well done Aaron
    nice music!!!

Action piece...

It\'s been awhile since I posted a piece, so here\'s a short action-y piece I did for a company in NYC.

Comments/Suggestions all welcome -

( www.aaronsapp.com/Desperate_Measures.mp3 )

Great cue. Certainly lives up to it\'s title. Very well done!

Go Back to forum