• Register
  • Help

Topic: Tobias, please read within about G-Town.

Tobias, please read within about G-Town.

Now, I know that you\'ve got limited access to instruments, but here\'s a few things that would make my day if you were to give them the G-Town treatment, should time permit.

* A snare drum with the snare *off* -- maybe I\'m just not looking hard enough, but I\'ve not seen a library with this sampled, or at least sampled in a decent manner.

* I don\'t think you\'ve done a triangle (tambourine I believe), but it would be nice to have multple strikes, including multiple velocity strikes.

* Again, sleighbells -- the GT ambience would make Christmas music just that much sweeter.

Anyway, just some ideas/wishes, and maybe others could offer here as well, or tell me where I can find the off snare. However, if it\'s not far miked I don\'t want it.

Take care mate.

Re: Tobias, please read within about G-Town.

LOP has an off-snare. It\'s pretty good too.

Re: Tobias, please read within about G-Town.

Russ, I have sampled Snare off but its not online.. yet.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] and I also have 2 sampled triangels with both single hits and multiple hits but they are unedited so you have to wait for that one.. Havent sampled sleighbell yet but I might do it one day [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum