• Register
  • Help

Topic: It's been a while...

Share/Bookmark

It's been a while...

How you all doing? I'm still around with Makemusic / Garritan for the time being but not had much time to hang around here.

I hope you all have a great Christmas and New Year, about to have a listen to the new Garritan community Christmas release and that always gets me in a holiday mood.

Re: It's been a while...

Hello Tony,

It's great to see you.

A very happy Christmas to you too.

Hope you manage to keep calling by when you can.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_uk View Post
    Hello Tony,

It's great to see you.

A very happy Christmas to you too.

Hope you manage to keep calling by when you can.
    Thanks Micheal, I'll be around when I can

Hi Tony, hows it going up north there, not very Christmassy this weather is it ?
    Derek
    Things may come and things may go but the art school dance goes on forever
    NOW WITH Cubase 5, JABB,GPO, Fender Strat, Ibanez RG, Yamaha Fretless Bass, Framus Archtop, The Trumpet and Mr T Sax, together with GREEN SEALING WAX

Tooooooony!--Really has been a long time - great to see you. This morning I could tell you were still around - you must have updated the original Garritan site with the Christmas CD info at the very top. Thanks!--Happy Holidays to you - hope to see you at least a wee more often in 2013!

Randy

Great to hear from you Tony. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. We miss seeing and hearing you around this place.
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

Derek, Randy, Rich. Was like the apocalypse here with storms and floods but at least it wasn't the end of the world lol.

Brilliant 9th season album which is being played back to back here and yep did the link earlier so the first time I've heard it as well.

Have a great one guys and see you in the New Year

We miss you being around Tony. You have done so much for the Garritan Libraries and this Forum as well. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a great New Year. We look forward to hearing from you more often.

Jack
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhap2 View Post
    We miss you being around Tony. You have done so much for the Garritan Libraries and this Forum as well. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a great New Year. We look forward to hearing from you more often.

Jack
    Thanks Jack, I really appreciate your kind words!

Have a great time over the holidays.

Go Back to forum