• Register
  • Help

Topic: Happy with GPO

Share/Bookmark

Happy with GPO

Some initial problems, mostly due to my laziness to read the Manual, and now I love GPO.
    One issue is that running Sonar X1 Studio and GPO as VST plug-in, having two instances of GPO loaded, I am having a problem with the Send button on only two tracks. No matter what I set on this two tracks, as soon as playback starts, the Send button turns to zero. I carefully checked these two tracks in Sonar, there are no hidden controller commands or differences in settings to all the other tracks, which keep the set Send settings.
    Is there a CC command for the Send button?
    It would be nice to have a Table with the Aria listing all the possible MIDI-controllers.
    Again, thanks for earlier helps... and Merry Xmas All

Ted

Re: Happy with GPO

Finally, I got the bright idea to delete the two tracks not keeping the Send settings, reload them, and the problem is gone. I did not get any help for my problem, but it is Xmas, I understand.
    I still do not know why I had this problem, and still would love to know if there is a CC for the send level...
    Maybe after the holidays?

Ted

Re: Happy with GPO

Hi, Ted - I'm glad you re-posted this question at the General Discussion Forum. That's where most people go nowadays. Today is January 6 and I'm only just now seeing your original post with this question, posted over here in Support and Technical - I forget to look at this Forum, and most everyone else does too! - But going by your response to my reply in General Discussion, looks like this Send knob problem is fixed now. Good - and Happy New Year!

Randy

Go Back to forum