Urggh - that\'s pretty weird, putting an update on the web site but keeping it hidden. Has anybody tried it to see what it fixes? It seems you have to install it before you can see the readme.txt, and I\'m reluctant to install it unless it\'s likely to fix a problem I\'m having.
Im the guy that Nemesys told over the phone a couple weeks ago and I listed it on this form. And I have since then been going to the Nemesys site looking for it without sucess . Thanks Bill for the info, It does seem wierd that it\'s not on the Nemesys site. thanks, Ken
GigaStudio v2.01 - Maintence release. The following issues have be fixed
1. The following graphics card caused the application to either GPF or
Diamond viper 550
NOTE: There may be other cards with the same problems. These are the only
ones we have identified.
2. The Editor bugs have been fixed:
a. Not all Sound font files were properly converted.
b. A VC++ Runtime error would occur whenever the editor was up
and the user tried to edit a new instrument from within GSt.
c. The editor would always use Port 1 channel 1 for editing.
d. Dragging a file on the opened editor would not work.
e. Envelop drawing in the velocity split windows show incorrect Decay 1.
3. 24-bit capture to disk would crash the system in msg32.exe
4. Midi Control data was not properly getting restored from a perfomance.
5. Audio was breaking up at low polyphony on the following
MidiMan Delta 1010
NOTE: This may not be a complete list of audio hardware which was suffering
from this issue.
6. GigaStudio only recognized one of the system\'s CDROMs.
7. Certain midi controllers were causing the sustain pedal to be lost on
8. Instrument with Bank 1 and the \'Drum\' switch on would show up as a
extremely large bank number in the application, and you could not
load the instrument onto multiple channels.
9. Instruments with Banks other than 0 would not be properly saved/restored
in a performance.
10. \'GPC 3\' and \'GPC 4\' was improperly labeled on controller surface.
11. Emagic\'s Logic sequencer would not properly working with the GigaStudio.
12. A memory leak was occurring with v2.0 gig files. Eventually, the sampler
would indicate that some non-zero memory usage was occurring eventhough
there were no instruments loaded.
13. SConverter displayed garbage for volume names when a second Akai disk
was inserted (Symphony of Voices problem).
14. SConverter may cause GStudio to crash when LiquidGrooves Disque A is converted.
15. Dither and Master Attenuation settings were not preserved between Windows sessions.
>GigaStudio v2.01 - Maintence release. The following issues have be fixed
Very impressive. You guys have managed to cover all of the little quirks I\'ve come across plus a few other ones people mentioned on the forum. The sampling system, if it was running half-descent on your computer, should be rock solid stable after this update.. Hopefully anyway
please see my post on the v2.01 Beta update. The thing that got lost on this thread was that this patch is still in beta and not really done. The guy that posted it on SC, should not have. Well I guess now that some people have it ... well we might as well open the flood gates. Please read my post, the location has changed. And there will be an official release shortly.
Again, NemeSys was not trying to hold anything back, we had wished to make the announcement only after the patch was official released.