• Register
  • Help

Topic: Kirk Hunter Solo Viola= Lovely

Share/Bookmark

Kirk Hunter Solo Viola= Lovely

Just received my Solo viola today and it is beautiful. Even translating it to NN-XT format (which was flawless with CDXtract) it\'s very exspressive.
    I know I will have to get the Cello next (maybe after the Westgate upgrade).
    Highly recommended.
    Cheers,
    J [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Re: Kirk Hunter Solo Viola= Lovely

I agree. I think the KH viola is beautiful. My disappointment is that it does not have genuine detache notes.

The cello and violin have genuine detache notes.

Marko

Originally posted by Marko:
    I agree. I think the KH viola is beautiful. My disappointment is that it does not have genuine detache notes.

The cello and violin have genuine detache notes.

Marko
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">The detaches are in there.. Hunt around. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Kirk Hunter
    www.kirkhunterstudios.com

Agreed 100%.

Just it received it yesterday and loved it right out of the box (or, should I say, envelope). The detache\', spiccato and espressivo are phenomenal.

Incidentally, I would be curious to know exactly which files (i.e. articulations) were used to make the \"Vivaldi Mockup\' demo on Kirk\'s website.

cheers

gspin

I would like to point out as well that the way Kirk has his library broken out makes it easy to translate it into any format. It\'s brilliant in that the ease of translation broadens the libraries sales for other platforms. I know most of the people here are giga but for for those that are not, it would be nice if other sample library developers adopted his approach. The key switching and Mod Wheel XFs are a particular problem with some giga programs if they are not broken down to their separate layers and Kirk does this for each program.
    Bravo! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
    Cheers,
    Jamie

Go Back to forum