• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Frankfurt photos

Frankfurt photos

Just got back from Frankfurt.. will post some more photos later. Feel free to post your frankfurt photos under this topic [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Michiel, Maarten, Thomas, Tobias, Vincent and Marco.

meet us on irc on efnet in #midi-mockup [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

We all know who this nice guy is.. and I\'m not talking about me, hehe

The very talented sound designer and composer Diego Stocco is demoing Trilogy for Sunesha and Thomas.

Order your own SAM-shirt from Project SAM. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Re: Frankfurt photos

Always nice to be able to put a face to those names. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks Tob!

Maarten, you like you\'re eight! HAHAHAHAAH! Tob, cool hair. Thomas, SMILE!

cool [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

That is weird.. Thomas did smile all the time except under photo sessions...

God! I am in love! What a photogenic beautybunch you all are. I believe Thomas is just thinking of promotion. Nothing wrong in that. Be cool boyz.

Love ya -

Love - Chrissie Lewisa

I can almost feel the raw talent oozing from the photos! Very nice pics. How many beers before photo 1 was taken?

Great stuff TOB :-) Nice meeting you all, great thing the Messe! (and meeting all these famous sample GODS) very inspiring...

Ok we\'re back from Frankfurt as well.

Thanks for posting that T0B, well gee... I feel so exposed now [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] 24-hour-online-paparazzi-photos.

We had a really, great, great time. Meeting Thomas, Tobias, Thomas, Michiel, Herb, Eric, Marc, very friendly distributors, no exceptions... really exciting.

More photos coming up later.

A_Sapp: well yeah I have this 10x10x20m machine I sleep in. It preserves my age, health, intelligence, skills and muscles... last feature is still in beta though, actually for all of us, well except T0B he got it working (photo). [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Very best,

Go Back to forum