• Register
  • Help

Topic: Revised 24 Bit Demos Of The Bardstown Bosendorfer

Share/Bookmark

Revised 24 Bit Demos Of The Bardstown Bosendorfer

Within the last few days I revised most of the solo piano demos of the Bardstown Bosendorfer Imperial Grand Model 290 on the mp3 page of our web site with 24 bit versions of this instrument. Most of the solo classical and solo blues piano demos of the Bardstown Bosendorfer were originally produced with the 16 bit Giga version of this instrument over a year and a half ago, so I spent several days reproducing these same demos with the 24 bit versions of this instrument.

Most of the older demos that are still remaining on our web site that feature other Bardstown instruments in the mixes as well, including the guitars, tenor banjos, accordions, and Bosendorfer, were produced with the 16 bit Giga versions of these instruments including the Bosendorfer in 16 bit Giga format as well.

Most of the demos recently produced by Alan Russell, which feature all of these Bardstown instruments in the mixes, were produced with the 24 bit versions of all of these instruments.

As good as the 16 bit Giga versions of these instruments sound, the 24 bit versions do sound better.

I also used Emagic\'s new Space Designer room simulator on a couple of these revised solo piano demos, which are indicated accordingly on the mp3 page of our web site.

In the 24 bit package of the Bardstown Bosendorfer Imperial Grand, all three 24 bit sampler formats are included... EXS24, HALion, and Kontakt.

Kip McGinnis
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Re: Revised 24 Bit Demos Of The Bardstown Bosendorfer

Yes, yes. Wav files make a huge difference. They would let us hear what we could acually record.

Kip,

your 24 bit Borsendorfer, Guitars and Accordians, (the ones that I have scored) are a pleasure to work with..

Alan Russell

Those demos sound amazing! I swear that sounds like a real person playing!!!

Is there a chance we could hear a couple of 24-bit WAV files?

Gentlemen,

Thank you so much for all of your compliments!

With close to seventy demos on the mp3 page of our web site, I am very close to the maximum space provided by my server. Considering a wave file takes considerably more space than an mp3, I don\'t have space available to upload a wave file.

Kip McGinnis
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Kip\'s site is loaded with demos, and they all sound great. I guess wav\'s are just too big to be practical which is why MP3\'s have become the internet format.

The 24 bit versions of the Bardstown instruments are some of the best samples available.

Sporter,

Thanks so much for your compliments!

Kip McGinnis
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Go Back to forum