• Register
  • Help

Topic: ATTENTION NASHVILLE Northern Sound USERS!!

Share/Bookmark

ATTENTION NASHVILLE Northern Sound USERS!!

I\'m not sure how many of you are in Nashville or near by, but a couple of us have spoken and we\'re going to try to get together in Cool Springs this week. If you\'re interested let me know and I\'ll share the details.

Re: ATTENTION NASHVILLE Northern Sound USERS!!

I\'m in Knoxville, which is about three hours away. However, schedule is bad for the next few weeks.

clueless

I\'ll be there! First a long flight over the Atlantic Ocean and then travelling through the VS all the way to Nashville. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Luigi, will you really be around?! Also, if next week is bad and there\'s a lot of people that would like to go, we can change the time. It\'s not essential or set in stone!

J-

If I had the time I would perhaps do it, but unfortunately I don\'t have the time to come. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Man, I\'d love to go down to NashVegas this week too - heck, it\'s only a 3 hour drive down the road. These next couple of weeks are crazy busy though. Keep us posted! - Kev

Anybody here from Melesse? Maybe we could meet in the \"Creprie\" at the church place.... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I live in Brentwood, and Cool Springs Mall is just 5 minutes away. I\'ll try to come. What time/day? Where in Cool springs?

Other than to compare who\'s better looking, what do you guys do at these meetings that you couldn\'t do at a chat room? Just curious. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] LOL

Go Back to forum