• Register
  • Help

Topic: SCARBEE W.E.P Sample Library Announced

Share/Bookmark

SCARBEE W.E.P Sample Library Announced

March 5, 2003

SCARBEE W.E.P is a faithfull reproduction of the classic Wurlitzer 200A Electric Piano, recreating not only the wonderfull sound but also the feel of the “real” instrument and thereby continuing the new Vintage Keyboard product line that was started with the recent release of the SCARBEE R.S.P. \'73 (Rhodes Stage Piano MK 1 - 73)
    Each of the 63 keys of the Wurlitzer have been sampled in 12 different velocities - both the sustained and the release sound for a total of 1512 samples.

SCARBEE W.E.P will ship in a 16 bit Giga version (2 CD\'s)and in a MULTI format version containing a 24 bit native Halion, EXS24 mk II and Kontakt versions. (4 CD\'s) Registered Giga version users can download all format programs for free. (16 bit)

SCARBEE W.E.P will be available in April 2003

For more information, visit our web site at www.scarbee.com.

Re: SCARBEE W.E.P Sample Library Announced

Woohoo!!! I\'m feeling a Supertramp moment coming on! Can\'t wait to hear it Scarbee! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Lancelink:
    Woohoo!!! I\'m feeling a Supertramp moment coming on! Can\'t wait to hear it Scarbee! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Yeaaah. I have always loved the Wurli sound.
    Supertramp - but also listen to old Steely Dan albums...

I was so lucky finding a Wurlitzer that had been locked in a closet for 15 years. An old couple had bought it for their son, but he didn\'t want toplay anyway. After some years they locked it away...

The best part was that they had bought the Wurli froma little music school far out in the country - get it? small fingers playing scales?
    So it was in a VERY good condition - actually they guy who have checked it up had never seen such a well maintained example ever before - and he have repaired them for 30 years.

So - yes I am exited too... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Is there any chance that you\'d bundle the Rhodes and Wurlie together and offer a discount for buying them as a package?

- David

Scarbee, weren\'t you going to release a picked bass library? When will that be released?

Jake

Good news...considering your Rhodes sample really does capture the \"soul of the instrument\" as many other people have also remarked. Since you are on this wonderfully productive electric piano path, may I suggest you also create a Yamaha CP80 sample with its smooth pop sound?? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Thanks again!

I know this Wurlie has to be the real deal, considering the high quality Rhodes that Thomas produced!

Kip

Go Back to forum