• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: 20 new Spectrasonics demos posted!

Share/Bookmark

20 new Spectrasonics demos posted!

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that there are loads of new musical demos of Atmosphere, Stylus and Trilogy posted at our site:

http://www.spectrasonics.net/instruments/atmosphere.html
    http://www.spectrasonics.net/instruments/stylus/demos.html
    http://www.spectrasonics.net/instruments/trilogy.html

You\'ll recognize a bunch of great new ones from some Northersounds regulars like Maarten, Tobias, putte and many others.

Enjoy!

(and tell us what are your favorites too!)

spectrum
    (aka:EP from Spectrasonics)

Re: 20 new Spectrasonics demos posted!

Tob\'s Triumphant Awakening\'s cool. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Which Atmosphere patch is that? Sounds really cool!

Hi Spectrum - great demos as usual.

BTW I have a couple of questions, I hope this board is a good place to post them as you don\'t have a board at spectrasonics.

Firstly, I\'ve heard that your three main plugins may cause instability in CUbase SX2 as they are not VST2.3 compatible - is this true and are you going to update the engines?

Secondly - what can we expect next from you guys? Your website has been quiet since the Mac OSX releases.

Kind Regards

Tim

Ooops. I mean which Atmosphere patch is that weird choir sound. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Tim Kiel:

Firstly, I\'ve heard that your three main plugins may cause instability in CUbase SX2 as they are not VST2.3 compatible - is this true and are you going to update the engines?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">What is this true? I was thinking of upgrading to sx2, but I don\'t want Atmosphere instability...

(To Spectrum) Also I\'d like to know know what\'s going on with any future updates....EP/Spectrum any chance of adding more korg kind of sounds to future versions of atmosphere? More bell synths/crystals! Maybe if you can add flute synth leads would be cool too, and some Wavestation type stuff. I expect you probably have nothing to say on these topics, but I still can make a request right. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Keep up the brilliant work. Can\'t wait to buy more spectrasonic products. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I think that\'s one of the Vocal Morph patches in there.

No reports of Cubase SX2 instability so far that I\'m aware of...where did you hear this?

Lots of great stuff in the works over here...just wait and see......

;-)

spectrum

And lots of Synclavier analogue coolness too pleeeeeeease!!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Ed

Spectrum, I played with Atmosphere in SX2 and I got crashes at random times - seems to happen when I change patch. Not every time, maybe once every 15th patch change or so.

Thanks Simon....we\'ll have to look into this.

Are you on Windows or OSX?

spectrum

Originally posted by Ed:
    And lots of Synclavier analogue coolness too pleeeeeeease!!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hehe....I think that\'s an oxymoron!

;-)

spectrum

Go Back to forum