• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: My QLSO Demo

Share/Bookmark

My QLSO Demo

Here\'s the demo I composed awhile back with QLSO. Instead of composing a filmic sounding piece, I decided to write a short classical work to show listeners a more intimate and \'raw\' quality QLSO is capable of.

( www.aaronsapp.com/Le_Bouffon.mp3 )

The piano is PMI Bosendorfer.

Re: My QLSO Demo

Wow, I enjoyed this. It\'s more a demo for PMI Bosendorfer than it is for QLSO, don\'t you think? But the snippy bits I\'ve heared of the QLSO sounded really good too, especially the pizzicatos.

------------
    Alex Cremers

outstanding

wow @ the piano playing. just excellent

GREAT GREAT GRET! but next time I want to hear more EWQLSO [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Never heard such a great work with samples!!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Magnificent!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

You could also do a Piano Concert of Rachmaninov, Chopin or another composer this way.

I love this piece!! Very cool music as usual. You rock!

/Tobias

Anything with a title like that is off to a great start in my book. Not too shabby from there on in either, I might add. A great departure from your other stuff and a nice, different example of that oh so popular library of the moment. Really nice dynamics all around.
    Question: Is all the piano programmed or played in. If played...wow, you\'ve got some chops there my boy! Even if played in slowly.

Nice work Aaron

christianb

Lovely piece, and a good example of what\'s possible in terms of dynamics. Thanks! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

This is really delightful; very refreshing. Well done Aaron. Your music is improving at an exponential rate. I wanted to hear more of this; it\'s like being plumped into the middle of a Russian piano concerto. I absolutely love the way you can change the mood so quickly and seamlessly.

Hi Aaron,

Very good piece, and a very good piano\'s interpretation!
    Well done !
    Did.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast