• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: My QLSO Demo

My QLSO Demo

Here\'s the demo I composed awhile back with QLSO. Instead of composing a filmic sounding piece, I decided to write a short classical work to show listeners a more intimate and \'raw\' quality QLSO is capable of.

( www.aaronsapp.com/Le_Bouffon.mp3 )

The piano is PMI Bosendorfer.

Re: My QLSO Demo

Wow, I enjoyed this. It\'s more a demo for PMI Bosendorfer than it is for QLSO, don\'t you think? But the snippy bits I\'ve heared of the QLSO sounded really good too, especially the pizzicatos.

Alex Cremers

wow @ the piano playing. just excellent

Olomouc; Czech Republic

GREAT GREAT GRET! but next time I want to hear more EWQLSO [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Never heard such a great work with samples!!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Magnificent!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

You could also do a Piano Concert of Rachmaninov, Chopin or another composer this way.

I love this piece!! Very cool music as usual. You rock!

Anything with a title like that is off to a great start in my book. Not too shabby from there on in either, I might add. A great departure from your other stuff and a nice, different example of that oh so popular library of the moment. Really nice dynamics all around.
    Question: Is all the piano programmed or played in. If played...wow, you\'ve got some chops there my boy! Even if played in slowly.

Nice work Aaron

Lovely piece, and a good example of what\'s possible in terms of dynamics. Thanks! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

This is really delightful; very refreshing. Well done Aaron. Your music is improving at an exponential rate. I wanted to hear more of this; it\'s like being plumped into the middle of a Russian piano concerto. I absolutely love the way you can change the mood so quickly and seamlessly.

Hi Aaron,

Very good piece, and a very good piano\'s interpretation!
    Well done !

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast